Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Love Story


Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings and emotions lived. Happiness, sadness, knowledge and all the others include love. However one day, it was announced to the couples that the island would sink. So all are prepared their
Boats and left. Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to stay until it started sinking; he decided to ask for help. Richness was passing by love in a beautiful boat.Love said, richness, can you take me with you?
Richness answered, no, I can't..... There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat, there is no place for you. Love decided to ask vanity who was passing by, vanity, please help me! I can't help you love.

You are all wet and can probably damage my boat, vanity answered.
Sadness was close by so love asked for help, sadness, let me go with you. Oh...... love, I am so sad that I want to go alone.
Happiness pass by love, but she was too happy that she did not listen when love called her. Suddenly, there was a voice, come love, I will take you. It was an elder

Love becomes so happy that he even forgot to ask the name of the elder. When they
Arrived at the other side, love asked knowledge, who was the elder who helped me?
Knowledge replied it was time. Time said love.
But why did time help me? Knowledge answered: because only time is capable of understanding how great love is”

By: Jocelyn Barite on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 4:58pm

No comments: