Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'M BACK

Being away is not an easy thing to do
Leaving each friend behind made my heart sick and felt so blue
Tears keep falling as I remember you
All I wanted is........... To see you
Days had pass, so lonely
Only reminizing the time with my lovely
Feeling so guilty as I turn away
Completely lost, in this struggles of ours
My life has not been easy
Hard times I’ve seen my share
Through trials and tribulation
I face it all alone
At time when I was torn and weak
And could not bear the stress
I remember you all who care and love me
Feeling so empty and weary
While this dramatic side is showing through
With my ability to question and reason
I think I may have found
Something in me that I long to be
....to be with my friends once again
Who are patiently waiting for me?
I hope that i am right of what I am expecting to be
My friends are still here willing to be with me
I'm back..... My friends, ready to share again
Each moment of happiness as well as despair
As long as we are together once again
I will have my courage and strength

By jocelyn barite on saturday, november 26, 2011 at 7:46pm

No comments: