Sunday, December 4, 2011

Heart and Minds


The heart speaks better than mind
When it fall in-love they never mind
Because I feel that tender love is blind
Then times will come were bless and bind

You are true that you speak better than me
Because you can feel the instinct you may
You wasn’t see the presence of me
When your love fails you seek the advice from me

You wasn’t know true love is true
Because I feel it makes me blue
This is the time I want the conclusion from you
You keep me answer you didn't know

Your love is fake that makes you break
That keep you seek true love is great
Makes you say, time will come I found the one
The heartaches of yours I have the answer key

When you fall in-love, you have to think twice
That no back tracks to keeps you realize
That heart and minds will give you prize
 A true love ends won’t give you sacrifice

Compose by: Erikho Obido

No comments: