Thursday, December 8, 2011

All I Want is You

You are my treasure
You are my strength
You are my inspiration
You are my light

In every step of my life i think of you
In everything i do, i offer it to you
In every minute passes by, I’m longing for you
In every day, wanting to be with you

How i wish to be at your side
How i wish to hug you tight
How i wish to hold you close to my heart
How i wish to kiss and whisper you good night

You are the gift from god
You are the happiness of my life
You are all that i have
You're all that i want

I maybe out of your sight
But you would never be out of my life
I maybe out of reach
But you would never be out of my heart

I would never forget you
I would never abandon you
I would never forsake you
I would never reject you

All i want is to be with you
All I want is to see you
All i want is to spend time with you
All i want is you

by Jocelyn Barite on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 9:45pm

No comments: